Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a good day Tuesday! Watched Ty most of the day, and evening, He is such a joy!!
Randi got her wedding dress! YEAH..it is really pretty, haven't seen her in it..But if she likes it, and thinks she looks good in it..Then she will, and she will be stunning. Both of them will be...
Amber let her dad and I hear the songs they will be playing during the ceremony and for things afterwards...I was bawling on one of them...Gracious if I am going to be boohooing in my living room, I won't make it thru nothing come the day of the wedding....sheeesh!!
OHOHOHOHOH...AND I won another Doodle from A Creative Dream, my fav blog.
How cool is that?????? I love these things..lol
I was wondering how I could somehow make them into a quilt design or something with fabric...and asked her..she gave me a really neat idea...Hopefully I can do it..or at least try.
I wanted to try and print the designs of the ones I won on fabric and make something out of it...But the duribility(sp?) of printed fabric ..or rather the fading or running of the color is something that needs to be kept in mind..
LOL I sound like I am typing a manual or how to...ha
A bag, purse?...hmmmm
So many ideas...
Hopefully.....BUT NOT HOLDING MY BREATH...my computer won't crash again...or rather
if it does...it will boot up...
It's just a matter of time...I will have to buy a new one...
BUT..so many many other things I have to do first...A computer and the internet are great..wonderful...But..not high on my priority list...DAMN...lol...oh well
So I will just look at it this way...If computer does crash and burn...
1)I will cancel DSL and 2nd fone line..No telling how much money right there that will save me :-)
Help me save faster for the computer...See it's all good...I am a Lemonade Maker Queen!!!!!!
2)I will walk or ride my bike more...loose weight...see it gets better
3) Go the to Amber's if I need to use the computer, Get to see her and Ty McCoy more ...IF she doesnt move and not tell me where to when she reads this...lmao!!
It's all gonna be ok..No matter what...
Everyone I love ..is ok...maybe not great..But they will be ...and all are Healthy
I can't ask for a more Blessed life!!
There is only one thing that would make all this perfect....
ERIC TO BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and I would kinda sorta wish for Tammy to live closer...but her and his families would drive them outa their minds...lol
lol..Something just occured to me...
Of all the blogs I've read, the ones I follow..etc
They all have some purpose...idea...focus...instructional..tutorials..etc...
Not me...lol...I just ramble on and on about ..mostly nothing...
I think I am journaling..not blogging...Whatever...
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment