Sunday, March 7, 2010














So she really took him!!! Yep..had to let her I guess.. sigh...He was missing his Daddy, His Daddy was missing him. Grandmothers at this point don't count! Amber and Ty McCoy, aka the perfect grandson, Left with Aunt Randi to drive to Memphis, where Eric is working/staying. They, Amber and Ty, will be gone for the next 5-6 weeks. Aunt Randi of course will fly back home today, yikes almost forgot I've to pick her up at the airport tonight. Would not that have gotten me seriously marked off the wedding invite list...LOL.
It is going to be very sad and lonely around here until Little Dude gets back, (do I sound pitiful enough Amber?..no..well hell..fine..). Just keep reminding Randi to take pity on me..and to be sweet and call me and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment