Thursday, December 9, 2010

been without the internet at home for a couple days now
bought a new router/modem
((should have probably just bought a new power cord/supply))
had trouble installing the router/modem had to call tech support
(((((Incidently I had talked to tech support everyday since sat or sunday cant remember when I started calling
2nd day I got this chickie I could barely understand...asked her where she was phsically located...she told me India
I asked to speak to someone in the United States that I could understand
she asked me 3 times..."you want  speak someone in United States?"
yes..yes I do....
3 times she asked me....
Mayhaps she had trouble understanding me also...YES
wth is so hard to understand about YES??)))))))))
Anyways.......last night when i couldnt install the damn 2WIRE thingy
I called tech support AGAIN
got ole Richard.....
now at first old Richard seemed liked it was going to be an ok deal...altho...I could tell he had accent...and all ...was probably sure he was in some small dark crowded room
 ** I could hear very very clearly 3 other different people talking...got kinda distracted listening to them all  talk to their clients...sheeesh...++
and every 5 word we said..there was this loud beep...i know it was 5 words cuz after the 6 or 7th time..i started counting...
said something to him about..he said...
I dont know..some infraction....infraction?...huh?...I dont know..but that just didnt seem like the correct word to use...anywhere...lol
ok so ole Richard was skipping right along giving me instructions..and something didnt go right...
( i was reading him the screen after each instruction)
he said...Thats not right ..when I read to him what popped up on the screen...I said well thats what it says...
It went downhill wayyy fast from then...
He started talked very ..uhmm..short?..to me....talking down to me...disdainfull...dismissive...however you spell those words...
I stopped took a breath....Told him..nicely..altho I might not be able to fix this myself...I was neither ignorant nor stupid...((at this point i wanted it all fixed and didnt want to piss him off...ALTHOU he had pretty much ticked me off to no end))
nicely told him..maybe lets start over...because I wasnt exactly appreciating the tone of voice he was using with me
----i'm not postive ..but i am pretty sure i felt him roll his eyes..and mutter..whatever.....under his breath....
If you dont think I wanted to jump thru the damn fone and slap him silly....
so ..we go clipping right along....and THREE more times....I stopped and said something to him about the tone he was using to/with me....
obvisouly (shit ive spelled that word << like 5 times already and deleted it 5 times..so your stuck with my jacked up spelling of it...why not just use spell check marietta if your so anal about it...toooo lazy ..ha)
anyways...me saying something to him..hadnt worked before....wasnt going to work no matter how many times i said something to him
BUT.......I could tell it annoyed the HELL outa him...not to have me say something about his dismissive attitude to me and high and mighty tone...it was that it was taking us soooooooooooooooooo long...to get thru the call...HAHAHA...piss me off why dont ya..huh??..lol
Anyway...got it all worked out...and at the end of the call he says...
 
something about issued resolved..helping me..etc
I took a long pause and breath....
and said...yes..issue resolved...then went into a mother lecture about not appreciating his attitude, tone..etc...
I only heard him sigh 3 times....
Then I asked him....
are you going to try and erase my opinon and observation of this conversation before your managers get ahold of it....
Only thing  I heard was click....
Today...I had 6 missed calls from AT&T on my home fone......

No comments:

Post a Comment